Saturday 27 June 2015

500 Ways to Die and Working Out for a Cause

Today was a super busy day for me.

The first item on the list was a Workout for a Cause.  A member of 360Fit is going to Belize in a month and was raising funds to take much needed supplies with her.  Enter "Outdoor Workout".
Yes...you read that right....360 Tricep Dips per team!!
We were divided into 7 teams and the fun began.  Our team successfully completed 118 burpees in 5 minutes, followed by 96 tire flips.  Next up was the relay race....unfortunately I had to leave before my team finished #4.  Told ya....it was a busy day.
400m sprint around the building killed me.
This gal tore her ACL only 3 months ago.  She killed the workout....
talk about dedication to recovering strong!
I missed the group shot. :-(
Next up on my schedule was personal training with one of my clients.  The other night, I tried out a 500 Ways to Die workout and loved it for the intensity.  I decided to do a different one for my client.
A great workout that hits legs, abs, shoulders, and arms.  It takes about an hour to complete!  Then home for one hour before personal training client #2.  She killed the exact same workout. (no picture....sorry!).   

Tomorrow I'm holding a free bootcamp in the neighbourhood.  Can't wait to introduce some new people to my bootcamp workouts.  I keep them to about 30 minutes...High intensity and effective.

Next weekend starts 1/2 marathon training.  I've chosen the Legs for Literacy 1/2 marathon in Moncton.  It's the day after the 5k run that I hold in my neighbourhood...so it will be a busy weekend.  Oh well...it's a flat course.  LOL

Hope everyone is having a great weekend...thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Whatever your motivation is, a bootcamp workout can be truly beneficial to your health, especially if you are exercising outdoors in the fresh air. You will see a change to your whole body when you push yourself to become fitter and stronger, and it also helps you to focus better mentally.

    Catarina @ Wild Fitness

    ReplyDelete